Terms and Conditions
Once you have ordered your products from thinkboat.com you are entering into a contract. We ask you please take the time to read these terms and conditions which refer to the use of this website. When purchasing from thinkboat.com you are agreeing with the terms of sale. Once you have read the contact and if you do not agree with our conditions please do not use this website.
We hope you find our website very easy to use. Our stock levels are shown at in stock/out of stock. If you wish to order an item that is out of stock, we will always do our best to get this item to you within 5-7 working days. If on occasion the item is shown as in stock but becomes unavailable to us, we will notify you by email or phone within 24 hours of placing your order.
Please see Delivery Services for payment charges and dispatch information.
Our working hours are between 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday. If you wish to contact us this can be done by phone on 0845 4502003 or at [email protected] and we will do our best to reply to your message within 24 hours subject to weekends and national holidays.
When calling out of our working hours you will be directed through to our answerphone system. Please leave your details as instructed and we will get back to you as soon as we can. If enquiring from oversea's where the time zone doesn't coincide with our working hours, please contact us first by email and we will arrange a time convenient to you for us to call you back if needed.
Should you need to return goods purchased from thinkboat.com please read conditions first. The return address is;
Thinkboat.com, Unit 20 Northfields industrial estate, Brixham, Devon TQ5 8UA
The legal bit
- 1.1 'Us', 'We' refers to Darthaven Marina, company number 1226089, registered in England.
- 1.2 'You', 'your', 'buyer', refers to the consumer purchasing from this website or the person browsing the website.
- 1.3 'Website', 'this site', refers to Thinkboat.com
- 1.4 'Goods' refers to items offered for sale on this website
- 1.5 'Conditions' refers to this set of terms and conditions.
- 1.6 'Order' refers to Goods you pledge to buy after going through the online checkout process.
2.0: FORMATION OF CONTRACT
- 2.1 By ordering from Us You are deemed as entering into a contract with Us. As part of this process You will be given the opportunity to check the contents of Your order and correct any errors. Once Your Order has been dispatched any mistakes cannot be rectified. When You have completed the online checkout process this will detail the content of Your Order and give You a unique Order number, it's advised that you keep this number safe. Please use it when corresponding with Us.
- 2.2 All Goods are subject to availability.
- 2.3 We can refuse Your Order if:
- Payment is not authorised.
- Goods become unavailable.
- If You do not meet the eligibility criteria set out in these Conditions.
- That We believe there are reasonable grounds for refusing an Order.
3.0. PRICE & DELIVERY
- 3.1 Prices advertised are in Pounds Sterling and inclusive of all UK taxes and VAT (where applicable). You are responsible for ensuring that all credit and debit card details are correct and that You are using the card in good faith.
- 3.2 We do ship worldwide, You will be responsible for all costs, taxes and duties incurred.
- 3.3 You will be notified when Your Order has been dispatched. We aim to dispatch Goods on the next working day from receiving your Order.
- 3.4 Goods will either be sent first class or recorded delivery with Royal Mail or by a private courier.
- 3.5 Delivery times are issued in good faith and are not legally binding. We will not be responsible for any inconvenience arising through delay or loss caused by delivery.
- 3.5 Delivery charges are set out in the Delivery Services section of this site. Charges are based on the address that You supply. Once an Order has been dispatched We are not responsible for any changes to addresses.
- 3.6 A signature is required as proof of delivery. Once Goods are delivered to You, they become Your property. We are not liable for any loss or damage to Goods once they have been delivered to You. On receipt of Goods You must check against the inventory provided. You must inform Us of any missing items within 24 hours. After this time no liability will be assumed by Us.
- 3.7 If after 7 days of confirmation of Your Order You haven't received Your Goods, You must notify us immediately.
- 3.8 Goods must be used for the purpose for which they are intended. We will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by the misuse of Goods.
- 3.9 If Goods are damaged or faulty You must inform Us within 3 working days of receiving them. Damage or faults after this time will be deemed as Your responsibility. Electrical items will be guaranteed under a manufacturers warranty.
- 3.10 We reserve the right to change and amend prices at any time. You will pay the amount specified at the time of the checkout process.
- 3.11 Prices exclude delivery charges until selected.
- 3.12 If You have selected the Standard Delivery option the weight of the order will dictate the delivery option that we choose.
- 3.13 Orders with a packaged weight of over 1.25kg will be sent using DPD. We are not liable for any delays incurred by DPD courier. Some postcodes incur a further delivery day due to their distance from the nearest depot.
- 3.14 Next Day delivery is available on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday and to selected postcodes.
- 3.15 Next day Delivery applies to delivery on working days and does not include weekends and bank holidays.
- 3.16 Saturday Delivery is available on orders placed before the preceding Friday at 2pm and to selected postcodes.
- 3.17 Saturday Delivery orders will be sent using DPD's dedicated Saturday delivery service or Special Saturday delivery with Royal Mail.
4.0 CANCELLATION & RETURNS
- 4.1 If You wish to cancel Your Order: Before despatch You must notify Us as soon as possible by emailing [email protected] or by phoning 0845 4502003, please be able to quote your order number in all correspondence. If Goods have already been despatched you must return them within 7 working days of receipt to – Thinkboat.com Unti 20, Northfields indusial estate, Brixham, Devon TQ5 8UA
- 4.2 If You wish to return Goods for any reason You must notify us by the methods in condition 4.1 stating the reason within 14 days from the date of the order.
- 4.3 You are free to return Goods for a refund or exchange if they are unused and in their sealed state and are suitable for re-sale and within 14 days of receipt. You will be refunded for the price of the Goods only. Return postage costs will be met by You. Refunds and exchanges will only be authorised once these conditions have been met and we have received the Goods. You are advised to obtain proof of posting and insurance when returning Goods as they will be Your responsibility until they are received by Us.
- 4.4 Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
Items that are faulty please see section 11
5.0 WEBSITE AND COPYRIGHT
- 5.1 All images, content, text and any aspect that forms part or a whole of this website is under copyright. Copying, reproduction and defamation of the site is strictly prohibited.
- 5.2 The site is available to be downloaded for your personal use only. Any wish to use part or a whole of this site must be granted permission.
- 5.3 We aim for this website to be available for 24 hours a day. However, if for any reason out of our control the website is unavailable (maintenance and third party hosting) we will not be liable for such unavailability.
- 5.4 For any time that the website will be suspended by Us, notice will be given in the Information section of this site. This will include suspension dates and order cut off points.
- 5.5 We reserve the right to exclude persons who deform or mistreat this website including any of the contents, imagery including logo and text, or who post or transmit offensive material and/or imagery via this website.
- 5.6 All rights are reserved.
6.0 FORCE MAJEURE
- 6.1 We will not be responsible for:
- Any failure to deliver goods, or
- Any delay in delivering goods to you,
the cause of which is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
7.0 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.
- 8.1 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by using or downloading this site.
- 8.2 We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused by visiting third party sites that may be linked to this site, nor are We liable or responsible for the content of third party sites.
- 8.4 Information that You post or transmit to or via this website is treated as non-confidential unless otherwise stated by You. As such We may post and/or advertise any such material.
- 8.5 If you would like to link to this website You must seek approval as further conditions apply.
- 8.6 Images and content are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
- 8.7 Information on this site is added in good faith, We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused by this information.
- 8.8 We may change and/or update these Conditions at any time and without notice. Please check these Conditions regularly for any changes.
9.0 Special Deals
- 9.1 Special deals refers to all promotional pricing and deals on Thinkboat.com
- 9.2 All Special Deals are subject to change and availability. Special deals can be revoked, ammended and stopped at the discretion of Thinkboat.com without notice and without compensation.
- 9.3. Loyalty points are collected once your order has been completed, these will then be available to use in the following purchase(s)
- 9.4. Our deal of the week and product of the week will be available for notification in our new letter subscription.
- 9.5 Free items will be awarded as one per order unless stated otherwise.
- 9.6 Special Deals may be for a limited period and have beginning and end dates and times, these will be notified with the Special Deal.
10.00 Loyalty Points
- 10.1 1 point will be awarded for every full pound spent at Thinkboat.com excluding shipping charges.
- 10.2 On redeeming points, 25 points will equal £1.
- 10.3 Loyalty points have no cash value and are only redeemable at Thinkboat.com
- 10.4 Thinkboat.com reserve the right to cancel and/or ammend the loyalty point scheme at any time and with notice and/or compensation.
- 10.5 Loyalty points will only be awarded to online sales and will not be awarded to telephone and off-line sales.
- 10.6 Loyalty points are only available for account registered customers of Thinkboat.com and due to the functionality of the site, cannot be awarded to customers using PayPal Express.
- 10.7 When redeeming points, customers must be logged in, the points balance will be available to view at checkout and in the account information.
- 10.8 Due to the functionality of the site, redeemed points cannot be used in conjunction with discount codes or gift vouchers.
- 10.9 Loyalty points can only be awarded to orders that have not used discount codes or coupons because of the functionality of the site.
11.00 Faulty Items
- 11.1 For electrical items that develop faults within 28 days of purchase, contact Thinkboat.com via the helpdesk, [email protected] or by telephone on 0845 4502003. The item will be collected and replaced.
- 11.2 For faults that develop between 29 days and 12 months from the date of purchase, items must be returned to Us Thinkboat.com. The item will be subject to manufacture warranty in some cases stated with the product documents. The cost for returning will be down to the sender. If the fault is through misuse this warranty will not apply.
For non-electrical items.
- 11.3 Products that develop faults within 28 days of the purchase date please notify Thinkboat.com and replacement will be offered if we deem it to be faulty and not due to misuse.
- 11.4 Faults that develop between 29 days and 12 months of purchase must be returned to Thinkboat.com and we will access the cause of the fault and source a replacement if deemed right to do so. The cost of returning items will be met by the sender.
- 11.5 Items must be used fairly and for the purpose for which they are intended. Items that are damaged through misuse and/or incorrect storage will not be covered by warranty.